Monday, December 30, 2013

An Experience to Remember (December 8, 2013)

Almost all of us have cried a river after supertyphoon Yolanda battered Visayas sweeping away everything and killing thousands of people. Mixed emotions filled my heart. Providing relief goods, housing materials, and jobs is really hard but what more difficult is to provide psychological and emotional relief to people especially to children who are not that resilient like adults. I really do not have material things to offer for the Yolanda survivors. So I have searched on things on how to help in my own little way. And what is most wonderful way to celebrate my son's 4th year liver transplant anniversary than to celebrate it by just a simple way of giving back. A lot of people have helped us in 2009 and as a matter of fact, I have lost count already. This is the least way of paying it forward. #Booth7 will remain in my heart forever especially #John and #May. I will forever cherish the moments even if it was only a few hours...a few hours that matter a lot to me and my son Jan Ciryl Tiburcio. Mabuhay ang lahat ng mga taong nagpunyagi upang maisakatuparan ang napakadalisay na layuning makatulong sa mga batang naging biktima ni Yolanda! Mabuhay ang #Booth7! Sana po ay magkita tayong muli.

No comments:

Post a Comment